We're just starting on an exciting opportunity for our well established St. Louis client. If you enjoy working with tradeshows and event marketers, this could be a career opportunity for you!
Trade Show Project Manager #15012
Location: St. Louis Mid-County
As the Project Manager you will be directly responsible for working with the Account Director and client to establish scope of work, timelines, reviewing, processing and coordinating tradeshow product sales as well as related services. In addition, the PM will manage property storage and show services for those clients with that need. This position requires constant prioritization of tasks and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Requirements to successfully execute the Project Manager position:
• At least seven years of tradeshow experience
• Great communication skills (verbal and written).
• Energetic, positive attitude and ability to juggle/respond/manage multiple deadlines under pressure.
• Flexible, collaborative and able to work as an integral part of a team.
Extreme attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently, plan and schedule time effectively, and maintain detailed records.
• Excellent computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office; Adobe Suite a plus.
• Ambitious, self-directed and solution-oriented.