We're starting a new retained search for client in Clayton. Our client LaserBand, is very successful and has consistently grown, year over year since their founding. They're now expanding from the US to International markets and need an experienced marketer to help lead that growth.
Senior Marketing Manager #11114
Location: Clayton, Missouri
Our client is looking for the person to anchor and grow the marketing department. Our client is a technology driven manufacturer of a consumable product used in the healthcare field. They have the premier product of its kind in the US and are now growing globally, consistently returning more than 20% revenue increases annually. We’re looking for a senior marketing manager who is fluent in database analysis and targeted marketing campaign and metrics development. Our client knows who their customers are and how they go about their business. The marketing manager is responsible for developing an introduction and build product awareness as a basis for a conversation with our client’s sales representative.
• Work closely with the CEO to develop the marketing strategy and metrics necessary to improve the tracking, analyzing and managing of that strategy.
• Be an organized, proactive project manager of everything related to marketing communications including campaigns, timelines and budgets.
• You’ll be responsible for the marketing plan development, concepts, writing targeted communication, web updating . . . in short, this is a “hands on” position.
• Manage outside vendors and creative resources effectively and cost efficiently.
• Be the strategic lead for marketing communications, the principal writer of long and short copy, attend trade shows and be comfortable and effective presenting to Senior Client executives.
• Work closely with and in support of the small, motivated and effective sales team.
• Manage and grow the marketing department’s contribution to the overall sales success over time.
• Travel as necessary in support of the position . . . perhaps 15%
We’re looking for candidates with a related degree and at least ten years of mid-sized, privately held client (>$500MM) experience. We’re looking for a smart, ambitious, self-directed starter who is a “doer”, not a “supervisor”, someone who understand a sense of urgency and entrepreneurship. While writing skills are essential, we want someone with a broad range of marketing and diverse channel experience (including CS5). Candidates with international experience are strongly preferred, working abroad or multi-national marketing experience will serve our client’s global expansion goals. A second language (European) is strongly preferred.
Our client is interested in premier performers and is offering a comp package that will be attractive to them. There is a superb benefits package including medical (w/ dental and vision option), 401(k) with Company match along with vacation and PTO. There is even free parking in the building.
About Our Client:
LaserBand, LLC is a 10 year old company with around 50 employees. Every employee is a self-motivated top performer. The client is taking over the patient identification industry because of their innovation, depth and sophistication of product lines, customer service and a disciplined approach to successful sales. They are expanding globally, with their newest office in the UK, servicing Europe.
LaserBand treats their employees with respect and loyalty resulting in a very high employee retention rate. They reward excellence and strive to retain the employee. Professional growth and training is expected and supported. They understand the value of happy employees.
The offices are modern, attractive and comfortable in the heart of Clayton. EOE
To apply, please visit our website at www.Bishop-Partners.com and upload your resume. Please send an email to Bob detailing your specific interest and related experience, along with samples of your work.