Here's an special opportunity for those of you who want to be involved on the forward edge of digital marketing innovation. Our client is establishing a new category of online communications!
Here’s your account service opportunity with a wickedly fast moving, “established start up”. If you want to get into technology and marketing, this is the place! It’s very stable and well financed . . . they’re a start up that’s on third base. They are already generating revenue and expected to double their size in both revenue and people this year.
Our client is on the front lines of digital marketing. They’re building a category, not just a company. They’ve been validated by outside investors as creating an advertising agency alternative in this “anti advertising” world. There’s a compelling system and proven method, that’s been successful for scores of Fortune 2000 clients so far.
If you’re a “people person”, an energetic conversationalist who understands business and developing client relationships, let’s talk. We’re looking for a conduit between the client and the creative team. You’ll meet with clients in person and on the phone. We’d like you to explore networking opportunities and be attentive to new business development opportunities.
There’s an education/training budget, including compelling speakers, who will visit the office. The job titles are dynamic, not static. Your title will evolve as you perform your way to increasing responsibility and income.
• Own a portfolio of key accounts and serve as primary point of contact. Responsible for developing relationships and growing existing clients’ business.
• Proactive client engagement including strategic planning and relationship management
• Lead clients' social media/digital/influencer marketing efforts by proactive client engagement, including strategic planning while measuring and achieving goals for programs and increasing brand/product awareness.
• Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and strategy, making adjustments to consistently deliver expected results and client satisfaction
• Meet regularly with clients for briefings, proposal presentations, and campaign feedback. Periodic travel will be necessary.
• Have fun every day!
We’re looking for candidates with a degree and 4-6 years’ experience with creative client account service. You know how to play in a fast paced, innovation inspired environment, supporting your fellow team members and rallying key stakeholders to your Client’s cause. You’re a superior communicator, both in person and in writing and you love using those skills!
About Our Client:
Our client is young, financially stable and growing rapidly. They are offering an excellent compensation package, including a base salary and performance based bonus. There’s an excellent benefits package also. You’ll work with colleagues who are smart, ambitious, collaborative, caring and supportive. You’ll work together with those colleagues to strive for (and frequently achieve) greatness. Our client understands the needs of young families and works hard to support those needs. EOE
If you’d like to know more, let’s talk. Please start the process with sending your resume to Bob@Bishop-Partners dot com, along with a cover letter detailing your specific qualifications for and interest in this opportunity as you imagine it.